Thursday 4 January 2018

Flower Fairy

Happy New Year Everyone, it's Faye here today :)


I hope you had a lovely restful Christmas break.

 So, the beginning of January means time for new release from Whimsy Stamps. This is a particularly gorgeous release and I am very excited to say FaDoodles Too are also included!


Ironically, I used FaDoodles on this card with the new Flower Fairy. But I have another creation to share in a few days...

For now, I absolutely love the new fairies that have been released this month. This is Flower Fairy, coloured on kraft card Lovely, isn't she?

This release will be in store in a couple of weeks.

Products Used...
Make it Colour Blending Card 
Whimsy Stamps Flower Fairy
Whimsy Stamps Happy Headlines Stamp Set
Whimsy Stamps FaDoodles Stamp Set 

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card and I love your designs and the colours are beautiful.

Debs xxx

https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/