Tuesday 6 June 2017

No Line Stamping Bella Susie the Succulent

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back with more Stamping Bella inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog.

Today I'm sharing a card featuring one of my very favourite stamp releases this year. I definitely have a thing for succulents, so little Susie here is right up my alley!


Isn't she sweet in the soft "no line" style? Love her. You can see a previous card I made with her HERE.

Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Paper: Make it Colour Blending Card, Prima Rose Quartz
Misc: MISTI Stamping Tool, Memento Angel Pink Ink Pad, Copic Colourless Blender solution, Mini Mister

If you would like to take a look at the No Line colouring process, I have a little step by step guide over on my own blog: Marker Geek Monday No Line Colouring feat Stamping Bella Susie the Succulent. You can also find details of all the Copic colours used over there!

That's it from me today! Happy shopping and happy stamping!

No comments: