Tuesday 18 October 2016

Pumpkin Spice with Stamping Bella

Hey everyone, Elaine here again with another dose of Stamping Bella inspiration here on the Dies to Die For blog.

You may recall in last week's post I mentioned I have a recurring seasonal obsession with colouring pumpkins. The recent Stamping Bella release has certainly helped me indulge my obsession!



Stamp: Stamping Bella Set of Pumpkins (incl. sentiments).
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Paper: Make it Colour Blending Card, Echo Park digital

These have to be my favourite pumpkin stamps to date, with the usual little details you might expect from a Stamping Bella stamp set. There are three separate pumpkin stamps in the set, and two sentiments (as seen on the cards above).

Watch me colouring these pumpkins in the videos below!





I've also got a post about colouring these pumpkins over on my blog which you can check out by clicking through HERE. The post includes a video and some colour combo suggestions for colouring these images with coloured pencils!

If Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers are more your thing, I have a blog post for those too, with a video showing how I coloured the large pumpkin from this stamp set: Colouring a Pumpkin using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.

That's it from me for now! Catch you next week.

~Elaine aka Marker Geek

No comments: