Saturday 24 September 2016

Hop you have a nice day! .......

Stamps- TGF Hoppy Hello.
Papers- MME Boy Crazy.

Hey guys! Little Mo here back for another cute card.

This week I had a very sad day when my bunny William went to heaven unexpectedly :( I was very sad so I decided that this weeks make should be a bunny.

I stamped my bunny and cut him out with the matching dies. I love those, they make it very easy for someone small like me to get a lovely cut shape. For his little cute scarf I stamped him on a scrap of the papers I chose for my layers and snipped it out and stuck it on top.

I had a little mistake when I tried to stamp my words on so I thought ot oh what can I do to fix that? I nearly had a cry but then an idea popped in my head and I stamped it again on another scrap and cut it out with a fishtail flag layers die, phew sorted!

Thanks for popping in, see you later, Byeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: