Monday 14 April 2014

Brynn has a baby shower.....

Coloured with promarkers.
Hi everyone!

I just had to get this  Uptown Girl inked up this weekend, she is just such a sweetheart.

I went for a good and big 8x8 card for this one because so I could use some nice big cuts of the Echo Park bundle of joy mini kit and its stickers!! oooh its so gorgeous!! I paper pieced her dress up and coloured the rest of her with my promarkers then it was just a case of choosing which couple of stickers I wanted.

I stamped the sentiment that comes with her on a scrap of the pink and then spent some time carefully die cutting my other scraps to get a lovely little assortment of fishtail banners I could layer up at the side.

I added a little enamel dot onto the edge because they do just make fabulous faux brads! they look awesome with none of that poke it through and fold the backs down palava!!!

Thank you for popping in!
Hugs Lou xx



No comments: