Friday 26 July 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi Everyone

Wow - Friday again already - doesn't time fly when you are having fun ;o)


Today I would like to share with you a simple CAS card using such a cute little stamp from CC Designs called Balloon Peep.

Here is the full card:


Ain't he sweet?

The recipe for the card is:

Stamp:  CC Designs - Balloon Peep
Papers:  My Minds Eye - So Sophie
Banner Die:  Die-namics - Fishtail Flags STAX

I have coloured the image with Copics:

Peep:  YR24 YR23 YR21 / YR18 YR27 (beak)
Balloon:  RV99 RV95 RV93 RV91
Shading:  W5 W3 W1 W0

I have outlined the image with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
The papers have been edged with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
Finally, I used Glossy Accents to give a bit of dimension to the balloon

And that's it.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

Ta ta for now

No comments: