Tuesday 19 March 2013

Spring

Hi Everyone

Well, just how late am I getting this card posted today!!!!

I'm so sorry, I have my main man down poorly, my little man down poorly and my Mum is poorly - I'm running around like a headless chicken!


Today I would like to share with you a card I have made using one of my favourite stamps from Wee Stamps called Spring Bringer; she is just adorable and I'm hoping she will bring some Spring weather for us really soon.

Here is the full card:


The recipe for the card is:

Papers:  My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing - Lavender
Stamp:  Whimsy - Wee Stamps - Spring Bringer
Corner Die:  Magnolia Doohickey - Cute Corner
Flowers Die:  Memory Box - Fancy Blossoms
Butterfly Die:  Cheery Lynn - Mini Dimensional Butterflies
Sentiment Die:  Die-namics - Fish Tail Banner

The image has been coloured with Copics, Promarkers and Flexmarkers:

Skin:  E11 E00 E000 / R20 R30 (cheeks)
Hair:  E34 E53 E51 E50
Clothes and Wings:  RV00 RV000 RV0000 / Satin (PM) / Antique White (FM) / E0000
Flowers:  R27 R22 R20 / YG63 YG61

I have outlined the image with Phthalo Blue Tint Pan Pastel
The papers have been outlined with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
I have used a generous amount of glitter on the wings

And that's it.

Again, I'm so sorry it's late - but better late then never as they say.

Have a great week.

Toodles



2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Hiya, Hazel.....yep, 'tis I....fulsome apologies for not leavin' comments for eons, but my time on't tinernet has been somewhat curtailed of late.....sigh...Anyhoos, just love this little beauty of a creation with the lovely layout and gorgeous details....beeooteefool!

Netty said...

Loving your beautiful card Hazel, so pretty. Do hope your family get well soon. Hugs Annette x